March 30, 2007

Battlestar Galactica Finale

Okay, show of invisible hands. Who else besides me and Rain has had trouble getting All Along The Watchtower out of their head all week?

Because seriously, holy fucking hell. I think the uneven quality of Season 3, which tended to jump from spectacular to worthless and back with astonishing speed depending on the writer that week, put me me off my guard. I was not expecting the finale to be so awesome, and so it ended up blowing my mind.

And that SONG!

Anyway, if you're in the same boat as me, this might help. It's an MP3 of BT4's amazing Watchtower cover, taken straight off the show audio. It includes the dialogue, which means spoilers flying hard and fast for such folks as ain't seen the finale yet.

This little snippet of joy will tide me over until August comes around and the soundtrack for Season 3 goes on sale (BUUUUY IT). I like the dialogue in the clip, though, so this morsel will keep me happy for now. That, and re-watching the second half of the finale over and over and over again until next January.

And to think I was almost ready to give up on Galactica. Hoo boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment