March 19, 2007

It's A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood...


This is Dude. Dude likes to shove women around. Here you see Dude pushing Girl down over our fence with the weight of his body while she struggles and yells. Not pictured: Dude carrying Girl into the middle of the street for the cars to swerve around. Everyone wave "hi" at the lunatic!


This is Officer Manly. He likes to pull his car over in the wrong lane. He most definitely does NOT like Dudes who are rough with Girls. They argue for a long time. Because he has a cooler name and access to various deadly weapons, Officer Manly wins.


This is Officer Huge. He also dislikes Dudes who push Girls around. He helps Officer Manly do his civic duty, and then yells at Dude's Friend to "Get out of here!" once the intervention is complete.


These are the most common sights in my part of town. Not in frame: the crack house Dude kept trying to drag Girl into while she yelled "Let me go" and swatted at him with her purse.

Did Dude and Girl get arrested? Will Dude's Friend ever learn to speak nicely to officers of the law? Am I going to regret letting them know I was calling 911 on them?

Stay tuned and find out!

3 comments:

  1. I don't need sitcoms. I have your life instead to keep me entertained.

    ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guh. Always something going on somewhere where you live, isn't there? Oh well, it saves on the cable bill. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in that kind of neighborhood. Some kids got shot on my block a few days ago, just a couple of doors down from my place. Luckily there's a fire station in our neighborhood, because one of the kids had to run to get help, and the fire dept.'s EMT was there a few minutes later. Kids shooting kids; Darwin's sure sorting out the bad apples! HAHAHA, woooooo!

    There's a lot of redevelopment going on in my city (St. Louis), so a lot of these degenerates in my 'hood are going to be placed elsewhere eventually. I caught one shoplifting in the store and snitched on his ass. I told my mom, and she freaked out saying that the lil' gangbangers could come after me because I told on the guy. Oh please. I'm pretty sure that some middle-aged unshaven man who stole $1 toiletries has nothing to do with gangs. Maybe except stealing from them too.

    ReplyDelete