March 26, 2007

Late Late Late

Corel is FINALLY fixed (again) and I'm getting it reconfigured (again) before I start coloring the pages.

Last time I tried to fix all my settings as I needed them, and the comic took about four times as long as it should have. The process left me near hysteria at various points.

So: Three pages tonight or tomorrow, and four MORE pages on Sunday. Remind me to never install Painter ANYTHING again.

Outside, it is like 80 degrees. Uncomfortably warm six or seven days after the last flurries of snow. All the green plants in my part of the yard have started sending out shoots.

The cops finished their evidence gathering yesterday. The shrine in front of the house is about double the size it was the day before. If I get some time to myself today (meaning, if I can get away from Corel for twenty minutes) I was thinking about walking down there and taking a photo. That's something about myself that I find intersting-- I have to have pictures of everything important that happens in my world, or I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment