April 2, 2007

Fill In The Blank Time

This is strange. I keep requesting to join fairly laid-back LJ communities and the mods keep rejecting me.

OMG did I pick up a bad rep from sleeping around with gayfaggotinc that one summer!? :( Guess I'll go eat worms.

In other news: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING PRODUCTIVE HAPPENED TODAY BECAUSE I SPENT IT SLEEPING AND PLAYING VIDEO GAMES. And also going out to eat with Rain.

One quick story: at the restaurant, our waitress asked if we wanted lemon with our water and Rain said yes. I cracked one about making lemonade at the table and asked the waitress if people actually did that (because I read it on the internet).

Waitress laughed and said that I would be surprised by how often that happened.

So I said, "Does it usually mean the person will be a bad tipper?" Waitress sort of leaned in, and said.........

Well, actually, how about YOU fill in the blank here. What did our waitress say?

Here are some hints: Waitress was white and young and looked around the dining area to see who might be listening before she gave her answer in an exaggerated whisper.

If you guess correctly, I'll let you decide what color underwear I should put on tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. I think you should wear black underwear.

    Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I am young and poor and all my friends are waiters. They all say the same thing, and strangely they're all young and white too. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black underwear it is, then :)

    The thing that bugged me more than anything was how she seemed to be sharing a private little joke with me. Yikes, I don't think I remember joining that club!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blank is still quite blank in my mind. I dunno if it's this suburban upbringing, but I have no idea what goes in this illustrious blank.
    ENLIGHTENMEPLZKTHNX.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no clue, and not even any idea how to guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kavan nailed it pretty much.

    Waitress chick leaned over and said in an exaggerated voice....

    "The MINORITIES around here."

    My face was like D:

    I am not sure which minorities she meant. Possibly Martians. There aren't many of us in St. Paul...

    ReplyDelete