April 6, 2007

New Voting Incentive!

Do you like Easter?

How about CAMEL SPIDERS? Severed hands, child abuse, mutilated kittens, eerie monoliths?

If you're more or less fond of all these things, you will probably not understand why I've cried myself to sleep every Easter since I turned 11. (I don't want to talk about it.) But you will probably enjoy Kagerou's brand-spanking-new Red/Kid wallpaper.

There's a catch, though--I'm not just going to post the high resolution version any-old-where! No sirree bob, it's all exclusive and such.

Don't despair! You can still get a piece of this action. Just mosey on down to the BuzzComix vote button and give a couple of clicks for Kagerou. It's for a good cause (alleviating my low self-esteem as webcomicker) and, more importantly, you'll be in like Flynn with your very own copy of this fine wallpaper.

It will be my way of raising a glass of expensive champagne and saying "Welcome to the COOL KID CLUB, dahling!" in my snottiest voice, with my pinkie sticking off in the air.



Trauma is never unseasonal.

No comments:

Post a Comment