June 20, 2007

Sweet Hot Come, Sweet Hot Come...

Has anyone else noticed that Nick Cave says "sweet hot come" no fewer than eight times in a single love song? You can try to tell me he's trying to enunciate "sweetheart come," but I know what I heard. And thus it's one of the few romantic tracks I let stay on my computer, even though I actually dislike the song itself.

I woke up feeling kind of sick today. How am I going to treat myself, you ask? Well, I'm going to eat rehydrated chicken stew from the REI camping store for breakfast. I have perfectly good food, but I want to see what it tastes like. I might be immune to nasty freeze-dried goods, though. I lived on a giant can of rice-and-peas mixture for weeks when I was a kid in the backwoods of Missouri. Pretty much explains how I turned out, now that I think of it.

BREAKING NEWS: I'm doing my laundry.

Live on the edge, folks. It's the only way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment