July 13, 2007

Busy as a Killer Bee

Saw Harry Potter. Long fucking movie, but that's all right. It was better at skipping the trivial stuff than its predecessors in many ways. I thoroughly enjoyed most of it. Luna Lovegood was adorable.

Then I hit the gym for a couple of hours. Didn't lift after all, because my left wrist is still twanging and I didn't want to push it. My new shoes started giving me blisters, so next time I go I'll have to stick some moles on or give the treadmill a rest.

There was only crap on the gym telly, but the place was empty so I turned up the volume and changed the channel every five seconds, looking for gory nature shows or caught-on-tape shit. I was watching the last few minutes of a Bleach episode, but then the network hiccupped and froze on Ichigo's affronted face for the next half hour. Animal Planet was having some stupid marathon cut into five minute segments with ten minutes of commercials in between.

Once I'd completed my 5 1/2 mile hamster wheel adventure, I came home and made sketti for dinner. Next I plan to have a shower, fold some laundry, and work on the comic until bedtime. I may never get laid, but I'm an industrious motherfucker.

PS - I'll be AFK a lot this next couple of weeks. Don't expect me to reply much until after Potterdämmerung. Say hi to the wank for me!

1 comment:

  1. Hey touchin back on the phone phobia issues and what not, I found a book thats really good for eliminating that kind of thing. Its a self help book thats not typical self help book (if that makes any sense) and its not just a one trick pony. It helps with phobias, bad habits, painful memories/depression its truly good stuff. Its called The Promise of Energy Psychology by David Feinstein. If you live by a totally sweet library, they might have it, if not any major book store should.

    ReplyDelete