July 3, 2007

Happy Bad Tattoo Day!


I hate to break it to you, Olivia, but you're a terrorist.


See? God does have a sense of humor!


I think we all remember where we were and what we were doing the day the flaming spider-skulls attacked.


Stay tuned for the sequel to this tattoo: My Little Coverup!


I don't know what this bald eagle did to deserve life without parole, but his new gang tat is the talk of Block C.


Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts. The Boeing Freedom is now departing from gate 911.


This skin rip is a classic optical illusion. Flag or dick? Flag or dick?


What bird flu really looks like.


The official flag of the People's Republic of NOOOOOOOOOO~! The same artist later went on to design the 2012 Olympics logo.


And I'm TooDisheartened to go on.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those really ARE bad tattoos.

    My bowling ball hornets kick their collective asses.

    ReplyDelete