August 29, 2007

UNCLEAN DOG

When I was walking the Captain earlier, he fell over and started to roll in the grass. He does this often, for no reason apparent to my substandard sense of smell.

Tonight, however, he got up with what was left of a squirrel hanging out of his jaws. At first, he was very adamant about bringing it along on our walk, but with a little scolding and leash-jerking, he eventually saw my side of things and let it go.

HOW DO I BATHED DOG? :(

PS - I have a sunburn again. My face looks like I've been bobbing for boiling potatoes.

4 comments:

  1. If he's such a water whore i'd like to think he'd have no problem gettin in the tub...or if you have a kiddy pool that would be even better ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you have those shower attachments with the hose, those seem to be the best method for bathing a dog - elsewise kiddy pool and the hose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well see, it's a method of disguising his scent to fool his prey. If he smells like dog, the squirrels will know he's coming. If he smells like rotting squirrel, his unsuspecting prey will be at ease(?)

    Sometimes dogs make me wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking the same thing--it's so he can move undetected among the zombie-squirrels.

    Which is good to know because, man, those fuckers are EVERYWHERE.

    ReplyDelete