August 27, 2007

Vick Still Rhymes with DICK, film at 11!

"What I did was very immature so that means I need to grow up," [Michael Vick] said.

(Remember, kids: torturing animals to death is something you should stop once you hit puberty).

...

"We cannot tell you today that Michael is cut from the team. Cutting him may feel better emotionally for us and for many of our fans, but it's not in the long-term best interests of our franchise," Blank said.

(Since you were nice enough to come right out and SAY you don't give a shit about ethics, I'm going follow suit and ditch all attempts at subtlety: Your franchise can come over to my house tonight and suck my balls. Don't worry, I assure you it's in your best interests.)
...

Vick pleaded guilty to one count of "Conspiracy to Travel in Interstate Commerce in Aid of Unlawful Activities and to Sponsor a Dog in an Animal Fighting Venture" in a plea agreement filed in U.S. District Court in Richmond.

During a hearing Monday, U.S. District Judge Henry E. Hudson asked Vick if he understood the charge. Vick responded, "Yes sir."

("It means I'm not going to get in trouble for torturing and killing all those dogs! MOM AND APPLE PIE, BABY!")


Full article here.

1 comment: