September 28, 2007

Welcome to the Aspie Tech Graveyard

During the move, Seebs dragged his dead electronics up from the basement for a computer parts disposal service to come and cart away. Here's what the pile looked like:



You can't really see the size of the dining room in this pic, but take my word that it was completely filled up. The pile got bigger after I took this pic, to a final height of maybe three or four feet in places.

They never found Jimmy Hoffa, and I think I might know why.

2 comments:

  1. My computer graveyard would probably look about like that, if I didn't keep recycling the same cases over and over. I do, on the other hand, have a 50 gallon rubbermaid tote full of borked components.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I showed my guy the initial pic you posted and his eyes bugged at the thought of rummaging through all that "antique" stuff X3 its glorious

    ReplyDelete