October 14, 2007

Luka Drops The Soap

I discovered the hard way that my dog likes the taste of Dove bath bars.

First I gave HIM a bath, because he smelled like shit and was covered in grime after wallowing in that fucking puddle at the dog park. He has become used to the indignity by now, and he will hold mostly still and merely lean on me for protection against the evil killing spray of cool water. His look of misery is priceless.

Then after I toweled off the worst of the moisture and send him out of the tub to have his PTSD shakes, I took my own shower to clean out the tub and get the smears of muck off my own arms and legs. As usual, he came over to investigate. I said hello when he stuck his head in through the gap between curtain and wall, and went back to the soaping up. Out of nowhere I felt this weird sensation on my leg.

Looked down, and he was leaning into the bath with both paws on the edge, licking off my soap. I yelped in shock and backed away, turning to rinse off. More licking on my leg and back as the hound pursued the delightful soapy taste. Then a loud CLUMP and I turn to see that Butthead has jumped back into the tub, braving the flashbacks and the harsh spray from the shower he hates so terribly, all in an attempt to steal the bath bar.

So Roomies, in case you're wondering where those fang marks came from; mea puppa culpa.

Shit's still a little hectic so the update isn't on time this week. Working on it!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe he's been saying bad words, and he sought self-punishment? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...

    Okay, soaps aside, your dog leaped into the fearsome shower to lick you?

    Hehe. *yums* Tasty Luka! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=optUN9P1NaA

    Maybe we're missing out on all the tasty soap?

    ReplyDelete