November 25, 2007

Second Verse, Same as the First!

I just put in a table reservation for this year's Anime Detour. It's within an hour of here and there's no hotel fees to cut into my budget.

I woke up this morning feeling actually nostalgic for cons, and Animazement will coincide with my existing plans to go visit Rain in Asheville this summer. So that might be pretty efficient. Need to make a shit ton more buttons for it than I did last year, though. They were picked over long before Sunday morning.

There was snow on the ground for Thanksgiving this year. Only a dusting actually stuck, but it kept coming down for like 24 hours. I have high hopes about this winter. I have some evil plans for when the real snow comes. They involve a sled dog harness, some cross country skis, and a very confused pointer puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment