December 14, 2007

Burn Baby Burn, Disco Inferno!

Another fucked up dream. This time people were trying to cremate my mom inside an apartment building, only the fire kept going out. Then it turned out other people had gone inside the building during the cremation. There were charred corpses everywhere. I was terrified to go back in with the job partly done, but I did and the half-skeletonized mess was unbelievable. I didn't want to see my mom like that but every body I stumbled across looked like it could be her.

Almost a year later and I'm still having disgusting dreams like this. I'll blame the most recent resurgence on the curious way winter alters the quality of my dreams, and leave it at that.

Jesse made me super-warm rainbow arm socks for Christmas! I will post pics as soon as I find a working camera or get mine going again.

My change jar is almost full again. I'm thinking I might get myself a nice expensive crystal or fossil specimen if there's enough in there. It seems kinda profligate, but the change jar is my annual splurge fund and all I want for Christmas is rocks anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment