March 23, 2008

The Captain Dances



He's really rockin' that blue tail. He fell through the slush on the pond (I think he thought it was going to hold him) and did a hilarious ballet.

I took about a zillion photos of the woods but I'm too tired to post them. So, later.

Four pages to finish for this weekend, and this weekend's going to be over by the time I wake up. Whoops.

Not to say I've been doing nothing! I spent this week working on back assignments to clear my to-do board once and for all. I'm down to just 8 remaining jobs, most of which are easy. Got the get-things-done bug riiiight in time to miss my damn comic deadline. I think this is what they call robbing Peter to pay Paul.

I assure you that my playing One Piece Unlimited Adventure obsessively for the past two weeks has nothing at all to do with my schedule issues. I just cannibalize the time I would have spent sleeping, and voila! Problem solved.

Where am I, again?

No comments:

Post a Comment