March 5, 2008

Chore Day

Today was chore day!

-4 loads of laundry washed and dried (2 household, 2 mine)
-2 loads of dishes
-2 trash bins to curbside
-Towels and clothes folded and put away
-Kitchen workspace scrubbed
-Cooked dinner for Rah and myself

I also bathed the Captain and dyed his entire tail a fairly lovely shade of purple. He's been chasing his purple tail around and around ever since. He bites it and yanks when he catches hold.

I also witnessed him nipping at his own heels with gleeful abandon while chasing said tail. He got his hind leg between his jaws at one point, and was pulling on it like he meant business.

Still no leads on my missing hair-dye. I have red and purple, but no yellow, green or blue. I think they might have been in the garage for the winter, which means they're probably ruined and I can't afford to replace them. I might have to look into creative alternatives to my original plan of redoing the rainbow this week. Also, I can't quite remember which green I was using. Was it Iguana Green or Electric Lizard? I know one of them was perfect for my needs, and the other was made of epic fail.

Maybe I'll search the garage again tomorrow, if my knee feels better. It started twinging again from running up and down the stairs with heavy loads while in the throes of choredom.

3 comments:

  1. I would say it was probably iguana green. Electric lizard was a complete, fantastic, epical fail all the times I tried to use it (and only lasted about a week). Iguana though, it stayed nice and emerald-y for about a month at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pics or it didn't happen XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use your dog's tail again to test the greens xD

    ReplyDelete