April 14, 2008

And Still More Scientological Failure

Belgium Scientology Org Raided, Shut Down By Authorities

And it took all day to upload them, but here are the videos I promised:













I'm still so completely exhausted from the protest. I slept like 12 hours and woke up feeling like it was time to go to bed and fall right to sleep. It was sunny and fairly warm out (45 degrees f) though, so I pushed myself and managed a kickass 9.3 bike ride with the dog. I stopped to snap a shit ton of photos of the collapsed mill, and will be doing Arts with them soon.

Glory of the cosmos unto thee, o Excedrin with caffeine.

PS - I totally failed to give a shout-out to the three readers so far who have found me at the rally. You are all completely adorable and very cool to hang with :) Let's do it again next month for Operation: FairGameStop.

1 comment:

  1. A lovely, fabulous day it was, too.
    Thanks again for the ride in the Acenmobile, 'twas very much appreciated. <3

    See you again next month!

    ReplyDelete