July 9, 2008

Birthality!

Oh lord, Jesse knitted me lolsocks for my birthday!

Super-comfy socks are one of the three things I most enjoy getting as gifts (the other two being geological specimens and art supplies). THESE socks are blue and handmade by the faggy knitwit himself, and have a pattern of "LOLOLOLOLOLOL" that goes all around the cuffs. Clearly they are superior to other, less internet-savvy footwear.

Seebs gave me an audiobook from Carl Hiaasen that I haven't read yet, so I will not be bored while comicking this week. Audiobooks are good. Actually, I should put them in there as the fourth item in my favorite things ever list. Rocks, socks, art supplocks, and audiobocks. Yes.

It is a good birthday. I hereby accept the age of 28 with dignity (inasmuch as constant fart and butthole jokes can be dignified) and respect (haha, yeah right).

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!
    They should make July 9th a national holiday... Luka day. We could all call it "Luka Dia"!

    I drew you a picture, and as soon as I figure out how to install this scanner next to me, I'ma show it to you :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a late gift for you!

    You get to know that there's some crazy person who reads your posts like a religion and when this crazy person meets new people s/he talks about your comic since what could possibly be more interesting?

    Merry Christmas 8D

    ReplyDelete