November 16, 2008

BRRRRAPPPPP

Listen up, y'all. We're currently in the middle of the Leonids meteor shower, and tomorrow is the peak night. It's looking like I won't get to do any stargazing of my own tomorrow (unless I'm ready for a long drive, which I might just be) because it's likely to snow in my area, but the Leonids are consistently awesome and I cannot recommend them enough to those of you with a clear view. So get out there and enjoy it for me!

Tonight I was at the gym. It was 11:30, so nobody else was there. I went around and turned off all the TVs that had the volume up, and started my workout. Several times during this workout I found myself possessed of a certain insistent flatulence, and since I was alone, and since there's more room out than in, I just let 'er rip like it weren't no thang. I had my headphones on, but I imagine it was pretty noisy, and there was an awful lot of it. It was like a butt orchestra.

When I got off the machine at 12:55, a TV in the weight room was on and blasting. I was horrified.

THE GHOST HEARD ME FARTING.

No comments:

Post a Comment