November 24, 2008

Sushi!

I've been trying recipes out all this past week and liking the results a lot. So tomorrow will be a new experiment entirely: Sushi!

I'm thinking california roll (crab, cucumber and carrot), Philadelphia (Smoked salmon, cream cheese, avocado) and possibly tempura shrimp roll with some kind of mayonnaise sauce and roe. Just need to buy a rolling mat and track down a good dipping sauce recipe, and I'm good to go.

There's this sushi place in Dallas (Atomic I think it's called) that serves a special maki roll with hot sauce and a mango dipping sauce, it was to die for. Maybe I'll take notes next time we're down at A-Kon and try to make it myself.

Suuuuushi. *Nom nom nom*

In other, weirder news: Sword Wielding Man Shot by Scientology Guard.

No comments:

Post a Comment