February 26, 2009

Thundersnow Returns!

Booms from this intense thunderstorm keep shaking my office chair. Oh yeah, and it's snowing so hard I can barely see across the street. Spring already?

First appointment at the sports rehab center today because of [content redacted]. I have my fingers crossed that they can help me out.

I am inking the next pages of my comic today. I can barely contain my excitement over the huge plot revelations I had the other day. It's still hard for me to believe a short side project could have evolved into something this complex with so little effort. Like it was already in my head, waiting for me to uncover it a bit at a time. I know it'll never be on par with the Great American Novel, but I'm pretty comfy with what I've got.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever seriously thought about publishing Kagerou? I know you wanted to revamp the earlier chapters at some point, but certainly the art from chapter 15 and on is already publishable material. You've got a truly excellent, unique story going, and it definitely kicks the crap out of some graphic novels I've seen in Barnes and Noble. I just might orgasm if I saw Kagerou on the shelves at my local book store.

    ReplyDelete