March 26, 2009

What The Deuce

My right nostril was blocked, so I blew my nose. All seemed well for about a minute, and then the nostril began to make crunchy little "tick tick" noises even when I wasn't breathing. The ticking grew more persistent until suddenly blood came pouring out in a flood. I grabbed for a kleenex as I watched it splatter my nice clean shirt, but the bleeding ebbed almost instantly after the initial flood and I didn't end up needing it.

I can't help but wonder. Did very small terrorists just bomb my fucking sinuses?

4 comments:

  1. I think you have a bad case of nasal-Qaeda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God. I had the same problem. You know what it was? WORMS.

    I could feel something in my nose so I blew it as hard as I could... I think it made them angry. My nose started bleeding and I think it was because they were biting me or trying to cling harder to my insides.

    ...I'm so scared...

    -Corenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did that once. It was quite gross D8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's gotta suck. You should go see Dr. House before that cancerous worm eats into your brain and causes liver failure.

    ReplyDelete