February 25, 2007

Another Dream Post

I had a One Piece dream where the crew ended up on an island where everything had been wrecked. Dogs were stranded in trees thirty feet off the ground, half the cats were shaved, all the humans were either wandering around naked and furious, or hiding in their houses with the blinds drawn.

Everyone, including the traumatized animals, ran away and hid from the crew when they entered town. The only local who would give them the time of day was this batshit old man in a cave on the far end of town. He was a mad scientist, of course, and a fellow pariah.

To be hospitable, offered the crew his latest batch of home-brewed liquor, but only Luffy was dumb enough to actually drink it. Oh, and did I mention it was a very high-proof time travel wine? Because the old man sure didn't.

Rewind a day and a half to the bender of the century....


I wish I had time to do a doujinshi, because this could actually be pretty hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. Bwahaha! I'd certainly buy a copy.

    I envy your ability to have such lucid dreams. If I were to try and make a manga out of one of my dreams it would be 500 pages long and consist of a 7-year old me riding a green kangaroo around my family's old Victorian house for 18 hours straight....

    ReplyDelete