March 14, 2007

Luka Gets Steamed

I just burned the christ out of my index and middle finger of my right hand. Turns out reaching through a cloud of scalding water vapor is a poor way to turn off the steamer, but really effective if you seriously want an instant sunburn.

In other news, and I can't believe I'm saying this: I am SO ready for spring. The 5 foot wall of snow along the side of every road in town is melting and everything is soggy and gray. No more big blizzards? Gimme something green.

I'm gonna go eat some pain pills and hit the sack. I got a lot of comicking to do for the weekend.

EDIT: All is right with the world again. I just had a slice of my experimental dark chocolate coconut cream cake, and it is heavenly. Roomies, try thyselves a chunk. But be sure to let it soak a while first in the coconut sauce.