March 4, 2007

Obligatory LOST Commentary


So the Chinese on Jack's tattoo has finally been translated. Turns out it reads (in very poor Chinese) "Beware the bellowing ape-man who pushes women around." He got it by stalking and then physically forcing a female tattoo artist to give him a freebie. NOT smart, dude.

I know Lost doesn't really go for eliminating white people just lately, but still I wish they'd hurry up and kill off the slack-jawed little bitch. You know, like he was supposed to die in the original pilot.

It doesn't even have to be anything too dramatic. He could get eaten by a bear or drown in menstrual fluid or something. It'd be all mystical and shit, just like in the first season before the show jumped the shark.

But failing that, they could stop trying to portray him as some great tragic leader of his people when he serves no other discerible function but to manhandle and scream into the face of every lady who crosses his path.

I don't even like the actor anymore. I've come to associate his face with the expression a cat makes when it's taking a poop.

But then again, shame on me for even watching this show. My only defense is that I can remember when it was a spooky horror story about plane crash survivors, and I keep hoping they'll stop making shit up as they go along and that early goodness will return.

Me and Mulder, man. We both just want to believe, and we're both probably doomed to 8 seasons of pure and unadulterated garbage.

Shit. At least he got to bang Scully.

4 comments:

  1. your an idiot. X files sucks worse than your grammer. Did you even go to 3rd grade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well! Score another point for the "You will fuck up the spelling or grammar at least twice when criticizing somebody else's English on the internet" team, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I FEEL YOUR PAIN!

    I loved early episodes, but then the creepy booming thing went away, and there were all these people that sucked! :'(

    ReplyDelete