March 5, 2007

A Good Day. A Cake Day.

Ho shit son. I've had a headache for the past 16 hours, and it looks like I'm going to go to bed with it in a few minutes here.

It might be due to stress because I didn't take a day off this week and spent all of today going full-burn to get 14 pages of art scanned and digitally corrected for a project. So, I am going to do absolutely nothing tomorrow except fuck off and play video games. I'll still need to get those 3 pages ready for Sunday, but that can wait til Tuesday. So mote it be.

I baked five little strawberry cream cakelets. They came out much tastier than the previous experiment, though I ran out of cream and strawberries a little too early. Next time I'm going to do layers of coconut cream and possibly baked cinnamon apple and see how that turns out.

1 comment:

  1. Bugger. My loooong comment wasn't posted.

    ReplyDelete