April 11, 2007

Oh, you mean your face doesn't unbutton? Shame.

Would somebody who's current with the art/fashion scene on DA please tell me who started this twee little "washed out photo of a model's solemn face with little clothing buttons stuck to it" trend? I've seen it four times now. It can't be just my imagination wanting to make something out of nothing.

I am only a simple Luka and do not understand the world, but if you help me find whoever's responsible, I will do my part by kicking their ass.

2 comments:

  1. i do not understand your vehemence here. Shouldn't anyone be allowed to express themselves through art however they choose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pretentious and twee art fad that took over DA's front page one day and then refused to go away for weeks.

    Don't worry, I never actually planned to kick anybody's ass.

    ReplyDelete