April 25, 2007

THE :TODD: IS BACK

You guys aren't gonna believe this.

Remember Tard Boldman from several posts ago? Well, he's been acting like a shit and sending C&D's to all the sites hosting proof of his plagiarism (to recap: Todd Goldman is an art thief who steals art with thievery). Not such a huge deal; people are tards, that's never been news.

He is also trying to knock the amount of money he owes Shmorky down to chump change by tacking on various fees and deductions. If he gets his way, Shmorky will have essentially sold him a design for a hundred bucks. Good little employee, pat pat. Shmorky is pissed and fighting it, and will not hesitate to sue. Again, not really unexpected.

My roomie Seebs registered for SA just to tell them "Hey, I sue assholes as a HOBBY, I'll host the proof. Bring on the lawyers!" He beat me to it, I was gonna do the same thing.

And then I missed updates to the thread for about 24 hours due to the crazy-busy week we've been having, but upon checking back, the smoldering fire of :TODD:mania had been whipped back up into a bonfire.

Here's why:



Yes, you're looking at conclusive evidence that Cockface's most popular shirt ever, the one that made him his fortune, was ripped from a 1999 Pentium III advertisement created by Chip Wass! You cannot PAY for this kind of hilarity, folks.

And it doesn't stop there, either!



The image on the right in the following comparison shot is also a Chip Wass original:




Oh, Cockface. If you'd just fucking PAY SHMORKY TO GO AWAY, this would stop. No, I lie. That may have been the case three days ago, but as of now I doubt even Shmorky could call off the dogs and stop the humiliation. People are having too much fun hunting down the rips and shitting on the Goldman name.

Add in the intoxicating lure of romantic danger posed by Cockface's crack legal department, and you've got everything you need for a good old-fashined bonfire of the vanities!

I wish I had more time to play detective along with the big kids. I truly desire a Cease and Desist letter of my very own. But knowing :TODD:, it'd probably just be copied from another lawyer's work anyway.

This story has been SlashDotted, so expect much more to come. In the meantime, Cockface's distributors have begun to feel the heat.



TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment