May 19, 2007

Art Post, The Second



Because everyone has been asking for them, I finally got around to redoing the Naruto chibi. Then I added three others for good measure, just because I was on a roll.

I haven't seen enough of the show to be familiar with their quirks. Except for Sasuke, who is a flaming homosexual, and Naruto, who you can kind of just tell is one of those borderline-retarded kids with sticky fingers, constantly fapping it to his sexy-no-jutsu reflection in the mirror.

Note to self: find out their catchphrases so I can make fun of them...

3 comments:

  1. Mmm, Naruto. Narutards galore!

    Naruto: I'm gonna become Hokage and everyone will have to acknowledge me!
    or
    That is my ninja way!
    or
    I love cup ramen! RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN!

    Sasuke: Naruto is dead-last and stupid.
    or
    I must kill my brother and rebuild my clan. <-- actual quote from the manga (so even if he's a flaming homosexual, he'll have to get married...or resort to tube babies...)
    OR
    *perpetual angst*

    Sakura: I'm going to ask Sasuke-kun out on a date!
    or
    NARUTO, STOP BOTHERING SASUKE-KUN!
    Inner Sakura: HELL YEAH! (or 'Shannaro!!')

    Kakashi: Sorry, I got lost on the road to life/a black cat crossed my path/there was a new Icha Icha volume on sale/I was gettin' it on with a hot chick/I was fighting against a one-eyed flyin' purple people eater and it got my face.
    or
    Maa, maa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Luka, hope this little note get to you before you head off for Animazment.

    This is Lissa, just checking to see if you were indeed still rooming with us at A-Kon. And is Rain going to be here this year or not?

    Anyways, please write back when you get this. Best of luck at Animazement, and (if all goes well) see you at A-Kon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAH, stupid me, email is at lissaquon(a)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete