June 12, 2007

SNORRRRRRRRRK!

We went to Green Mill for breakfast tonight, and the food was really tasty. I'd never been there before, and was digging into a big plate of pasta when this really tough looking dude in the booth right next to ours started SNORRRRRKing back huge gluts of viscous phlegm. At first it was just one or two times, but then suddenly he was doing it every five seconds. The entire room was shocked silent, so the only noise was his awful, vibrating wet snotty gagging sounds.

I swear to GOD I could taste it.

I tried to keep eating my delicious pasta, but it was no use. Jesse and I both ended up getting the giggles, and I boxed up the rest of my food to take home and eat in peace.

Also, a troll in stupid_free made fun of my precious, beautiful looks. I worked really hard typing up a proper response, but when I went to post, the entry was deleted. But because it was really funny in general, I'm gonna repost the whole exchange here:



Anjee (**********) replied to your LiveJournal comment in which you
said:

> Her hair looks like a poorly trimmed merkin clinging to an oil-slick.

Their reply was:



oh GOD.



My tearful response:

You took the time to seek out my Deviant account to find an ugly picture of me to post, yet somehow managed to select the least horrible one on the entire gallery.

Why didn't you use this one instead? I look like a retarded person and my eyebrows are covered in henna. It looks like poop, for crying out loud!



I am all for making fun of my own appearance, but you've got to do your part, too, or it'll never work. This is your only freebie--in the future, you're on your own.




I feel it to be a wordy, but sufficient, reply. Sadly she did not agree, and deleted it from her personal livejournal. Oh well. This past few months, I don't really enjoy LJ flame wars the way I used to, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment