June 7, 2007

Today Happened

It's almost 1 AM. I spent most of today sleeping and am still tired beyond belief. I did really well on the drive and at the cons, but the fatigue is kicking my ass. It seems like I can't even sleep it away.

Today definitely beats yesterday, though, so I hope tomorrow will also be better than today.

I want to get back to the gym and work out for a couple of hours to make up for lost time. Maybe take a walk around the lake or go rockhounding now that the site's open again.

But now, RIGHT now, what am I doing?

Am I cleaning the kitchen?

Am I making a delicious and tasty meal to pacify the curiously insatiable appetite I seem to have developed along with the fatigue?

Am I checking my con finances to see if I can afford to adopt a puppy?

Am I drawing to drain off the unbelievable inspiration that's taking up half of my brain?

No.

I am surfing around on eBay buying little chunks of blue rocks, and bitching shamelessly to whoever will listen about the hippie twaddle that keeps popping up in the item descriptions.

I think the reason I buy little things online (other than the fact that the crystals on eBay TOTALLY KICK ASS) is that I like having something to look forward to when the mail comes in. Does that make me pathetic?

Don't care. Got four chunks of celestite to make up for the big piece that turned out to be broken.

Harrr. Photo gallery is being updated. Will keep you posted on that. Have lost ability to use pronouns.

End.

3 comments:

  1. I admit, I buy stuff on Amazon rather than search the local bookstores just so that I can have packages...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm... Mail. :D
    Though... I do look forward to being able to go to the store when I want... which might not be that long off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This time, I sadly don't get to shock the hell out of you, but instead have been encouraged to let you pick one of two options.

    1. 1 night at Kumoricon.
    2. Paypal you.

    I've already spoken with Hilton's accountant to make sure there'll be no confusion (and that you'd find everything in place upon arrival). But I don't know if you've a room registration anyway or if I should set up a new one.

    The second, well... what address to send to?

    I told you what I was going to do, and I will, and this time, I'll make doubly sure we're bypassing any twit who'd hassle you.

    ReplyDelete