June 11, 2007

Well, it's that time of year again...

It looks like my planned summer internet sabbatical begins now.

I needed an excuse to not hang around the computer all day, and the last Harry Potter book seems like a good one. If you want to avoid the madness, you might want to start doing the same. There are already assholes trolling LJ with questionable spoilers, and we all know how that turned out with Book 6.

I'll still post stuff (comic pages and blog entries and so on) but I won't be around much to pay attention to what goes on in communities, with my LJ friends, or my DA comments until the insanity ends.

If you want to talk to me while I'm gone, use my hotmail address (username: muzukashiitanuki) and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll also be on AIM again as electric kagerou, if you PROMISE not to flood me with "HELLO? HELLO? HELLO?" posts while I'm away from my desk, which is often.

Now, on the topic of contacting me: I've been finding a few extremely outdated Studio Whipping Boy order status queries while reading comments left on my DA and LJ accounts, instead of the studio email. Some of these messages have gone weeks or even months without my having seen them.

Please don't do this!

If you send Studio-related questions to my private accounts, they risk never being read! I don't tend to check these accounts for long periods of time.

Other, more organized members of the Studio are in charge of processing and keeping track of orders and making sure everything is sent out on time. If your message is in the form of a DA note or LJ comment, these well-trained monkeys WILL NOT be able to log in as me to read and respond to your posts.

To contact the studio, always email whip at plethora dot net so your question will be seen and answered promptly. To those of you whose queries have not been answered via the other methods and are thinking we just don't care: please re-send to the proper address so we can help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment