July 22, 2007

SO TIRED WAH BLOOGAH

The Captain has stopped peeing in terror. He has begun barking at odd noises, but I'm working on training that out of him. He has a little kennel-nest and a Kong and a stuffed monkey, and gets walked several times a day. He likes to play catch in the house with a bouncy tennis ball, but hasn't yet mastered the brakes. Wackiness ensues.

I've been sleeping very poorly since I got him, but so far each night has been an improvement. I've got some child gates and use them to pen him in the bathroom when I need to work, so the comic is back underway and I'm doing my best to make up for lost time.

Also, I cancelled my Amazon order for Harry Potter book 7 on CD after noticing that the estimated shipping date is in frickin' AUGUST and the copy at Target was only a few dollars more. Seebs got me it for my birthday present, and the world did rejoice.

Okay, back to work. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment