August 3, 2007

Dogs Were Barking

The neighbors have this new dog. It looks sort of like a big black boxer on steroids, very powerful and menacing, but most of all, LOUD. "BA-WOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOOOO!"

I know I would have been aware of this animal if it had been around since before yesterday. Every time I take the Captain into our yard to pee, the monster-dog flips out. I can't leave the house without the fucking thing freaking out because it's decided I'm in its territory, and goes into fits of growling and baying and charging to try to drive us away. The racket sets off OTHER dogs in the neighborhood, and the resulting din is SUPER funny at 3 in the morning.

They've got the dog on some kind of chain or tether in their front yard, and it's been out there every time I've left the house since last night. Whenever it goes psycho, nobody even comes outside to check on it (or god forbid take it inside).

I will be keeping an eye on the situation. wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment