August 4, 2007

Luka's Mellow..............FAILED

The monster-dog is no longer chained outside. The lead is still there, though, and the next time he shows up on it without water, animal services is going to come out and have a talk with the owner. Possibly a talk that includes the words "Sry we taek ur dog k?"

I bought some water pistols on Ebay, and have been using them to stop the Captain from digging in the garbage every time my back is turned. He likes to take out paper towels and shred them up into little squares, which he scatters around my room. I vacuumed three days ago but you would never know it (Oh fiddlesticks, how will I ever land a man!? SOB.) He has learned to put down whatever he's chewing if I point the gun at him. I don't even have to squirt whatever he's got anymore; he's figured out rather quickly that I'm armed and don't like him eating things that aren't his toys.

I have the house to myself for a while today, so I'm putting the Captain in the bathroom with some water and toys, and lighting out for a nice long solo lunch. Maybe when I get back I'll be calm enough to work up to my potential. I really need to chill the hell out. Also, I've had fairly nasty lung issues for the past two weeks and that shit can really wear a person out.

One last thing: I noticed that the RSS feed doesn't always pick up my posts, which is annoying. However, my posts are usually crap anyway, so I guess no harm done.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad things seem to be working out with Captain, even if St. Paul is crappy crapface to live in. =/

    Are we still on for KumoriCon? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to find your posts amusing, regardless.

    I hope you feel better...

    ReplyDelete