August 16, 2007

Update Post



New pages!


I wonder how long I can keep this pace up? Let us dance to the Masochism Tango!

PSSST Sän ~ I haven't gotten back to you sooner about visity goodness because I suck and fail at the same time. Here's what's going on: Jesse and Seebs found a house in Northfield last week, and now it looks like Kumoricon will be happening right in the middle of packing/moving/psycho-stress.

Can we reschedule for a time when you won't be choking to death on dust and tripping over disgruntled house-cats? That way you can hang out on the roof of our sexy new place without getting murdered, which I think is a definite plus as we really would prefer to keep you alive longer for strategic hemmorhoid purposes.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, maybe I'm misunderstanding this, but it's Thursday where I live... and you usually update on Saturday or Sunday... (I don't know what it's supposed to be.)

    So! You have like an extra two or three days to just hang out and be awesome. Right? You didn't update late - you updated early.

    Sorry about the moving psycho stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo,you're moving to Northfield? Lucky dog. It's such a nice town (well, usually it's a nice town). Definitely the downtown is cool, though.

    ReplyDelete