September 6, 2007

I'm Being Teased By The Heavens

THUNDERSTORM: WHOM! WHOM! HUGE LIGHTNING! ROCK AND ROLLLL!

LUKA: OH NEAT! LET ME GET MY CAMERA!

THUNDERSTORM: BORED NOW. GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE.

LUKA: FUCKING HELL.

THUNDERSTORM: WOO HOO! SECOND WIND BABY! CHECK OUT MY LIGHT SHOW! METAL FOREVERRRRR!

LUKA: CAMERA!!!

THUNDERSTORM: OH THAT'S OKAY. I WAS JUST LEAVING.

LUKA: YOU DO NOT FOOL ME! I DRIVE SOMEPLACE WHERE I CAN GET BETTER PICTURES!

THUNDERSTORM: DOOT DOOT.

LUKA: I WAIT!

THUNDERSTORM: I'M BEHIND THE CHURCH NOW! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN! OOP TOO SLOW, I'M OVER HERE NOW!

LUKA: I ROLL DOWN THE WINDOWS FOR ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE SKY!

THUNDERSTORM: DRIVING RAIN! DRIVING RAIN ALL OVER THE PLACE! SUCK IT, MARSHALL!

LUKA: FINE WHATEVER GOING HOME NOW.

THUNDERSTORM: ...

THUNDERSTORM: ROCK AND ROLL BABY! WHOM! WHOM!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Luka, you bring so much joy and joyness to my life. I have been reading your blog for a couple years now and I just gotta say thanks for sharing so much about yourself, your views and your unforgettable voice with us. Your one of the coolest people I've never met.

    ReplyDelete