October 30, 2007

Felidae

I found out today that they made a movie out of the Akif Pirincci novel Felidae. It was decent, although it's been so long since I read the novel that I can't recall whatall was cut off, but it seems like a lot. The script's translation from the German is a little clumsy, but the animation is totally badass.

The language and violence get pretty intense, to the point where I would say DO NOT LET CHILDREN SEE IT, but I recommend checking the film out if you can handle seeing cartoon cats getting killed in nasty ways. The whole thing is available on YouTube.

Nothing much going on today. T'was my day off, but I had a horrible headache so I mostly just sat around and prayed the Ibuprofen would kick in. When it did, I took the dog on a two-and-a-half mile bike run. Now I'm feeling mellow and sleepy.

Tomorrow, I will work on art all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment