November 30, 2007

HACK HACK HACK

One more time for just-in-case:

IF YOU ARE ON AIM AND DECIDE TO SEND ME A LAUNDRY LIST OF MASSIVE SPOILERS FOR A SHOW I JUST TOLD YOU I HAVEN'T SEEN YET, IT IS GOING TO PISS ME OFF AND I AM GOING TO TELL YOU SO.

IF YOUR DIPLOMATIC RESPONSE TO THIS BEGINS WITH 'HAHAHA,' WELCOME TO THE LAND OF BLOCKED.

For fuck's sake. I'm starting to regret having made my AIM name public again.

In other news, I caught Jesse's plague and it knocked me on my ass. I've been doing a lot of sleeping today and just walking up the stairs tires me out. I'm also becoming intimately familiar with slightly bloody phlegm, which is a definite experience.

Lovely word, phlegm. Right up there with smegma, sputum and election.

3 comments:

  1. Not to mention bulwark, parsing, and Dostoyevsky. Well ok, that last one is just funny. However, there is a word that makes up for all these: shenanigannery. It's also fun to say.

    Heh, whenever I'm on AIM these days I seem to go to bed before you reply. ^_^ Still trying though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Stupid crap like that is one of the reasons that I'm rarely on messaging services anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really sucks! I'm also coming down with something but hopefully it won't be that bad this time around since I took some medicine when I started getting the telltale postnasal drip. Hope ya feel better!

    ReplyDelete