November 19, 2007

Paint The Little Drummer Boy Black

This rather horrible mashup of two vastly different songs appeared in my head this evening and has been stuck there ever since:

I see a red door and ba-rum-pum-pum-pum
I want to paint it black ba-rum-pum-pum-pum
No colors anymore ba-rum-pum-pum-pum
rum-pum-pum-pum
rum-pum-pum-pum

Want it to turn blaaaack...

At first it was funny but now it's driving me absolutely dogshit. The saddest thing is that it still beats the holiday muzak that probably spawned it by a country mile.

4 comments:

  1. *snerrrrrrk*

    That's terrible. I am trying my hardest not to let it get stuck in my head. XD

    So, er... do you use AIM or somesuch? I'd email, too, if you like those. Mostly I'd love to talk shiny rocks with you ^_^ Also, I heart Kagerou. That's gotta be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! Electric Kagerou is my SN. I am AFK a lot but I tend to leave the comp on so don't worry if I'm not responding right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huttah! No worries, I can has patience (occasionally =) Finally, my hours on the comp will fulfill some kind of purpose... >.>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four syllables: fucking awesome.
    I'll have that one in my head for the rest of the holiday season <3

    ReplyDelete