January 7, 2008

He Choked On What?

If this ain't poetic justice, there's no such thing.

Laryngitis rules my world with an iron fist and my strength and energy are in the toilet. I slept 11 hours today and took a nap on top of that but I still feel like something you'd pry off the bottom of your shoe with a narrow stick.

It was 40 degrees out, so I took the Captain alongside the bike to the dog park in hopes that it would perk me up. On the way back, the front wheel suddenly turned 90* and would have resulted in a terrible wreck if I hadn't already been slowed almost to a stop. That was some scary shit. Also, the Captain decided to run right up in front of the bike a bit later and his paw got run over. No damage but here's hoping he learned his lesson.

I have gotten no work done since the day before yesterday. Maybe when the rabies passes I'll be feeling more artistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment