February 11, 2008

Further Protest Updates

My arms, shoulders and back are screaming in agony today. Next time I bring a backpack full of water to a protest, I'm putting it down or handing all of it out as soon as we get there.

I walked around calling out stuff like "WE ARE OUT HERE FREEZING OURS OFF BECAUSE SCIENTOLOGISTS ARE IN THERE LYING THEIRS OFF" and "AT LEAST IT'S WARM WHERE L. RON WENT!" Lots of "ooooooh!" responses for that last one :) I did my best to entertain the protesters who looked a little tired, but I'm sure I was annoying so I moved around a lot. One really sweet anonylass heard my "Scientology is Katamari Damacy gone very, very wrong" theory and glomped me--that was awesome as hell!

Another guy heard me doing my accent routine and got briefly upset because I did an Apu impression ("Hello, what are your crimes?") and asked me why THAT accent. He eased off when I said I was just going through accents, at least. I did a redneck one next to balance it out.

Oh, here are the pics I took:












(Come back, Scientologist bullbaiter! COME BACK!)





Finally, here's a shot of me and Seebs with the cameraman who got assaulted by the second plant. This photo was taken by Whitecoat. (Holy shit, I'm a short little faggot ain't I?)





SO HEY.

MARCH FIFTEENTH, YOU FUCKERS.

IF YOU COME AND STAND WITH US, STUDIO WHIPPING BOY WILL GIVE YOU GREEN SHAMROCK COOKIES AND FREE HUGS.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That's one hell of a neat sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wish I could take credit for the text, but somebody on SA came up with it.

    Made a hell of an effective sign with the white-on-black, though :D

    ReplyDelete