February 11, 2008

Assaulted at Scientology Protest: Part Deux!



Check it out! Remember how I talked about the Scientologist guy who assaulted the cameraman? Here it is on video!

You can't see the throw the paper at first, but there is a shot of him shoving it at the camera. And a cameo of me trying to pry my goddamn broken camera's shutter open so I could get a picture.

I never realized there were two of them standing there together. Counting crazy leaflet-bludgeoning guy and the blonde camera lady, that brings my list of suspected Scienos up to four for the day.

5 comments:

  1. I think it went away because we didn't feed it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the people who wore V masks! That's just so, so appropriate. You guys rock, excellent job with the protesting. Scientology fails majorly with their plants. Couldn't have been more obvious if they'd worn I heart Hubbard shirts. Epic win for you indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guy Fawkes masks, not V masks! Pay attention to the much more epic historical significance Guy Fawkes has compared to V.

    Seems like Anon needs to buy a dog, or at least some nice pepper spray (it comes in pink now for Valentine's, how exciting!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through your comic.

    I highly recommend that you post this incident on some of the forums such as Enturbulations. This is the sort of thing Anon needs to and wants to be aware of re: the protests.

    And good show on you for going out and protesting.

    ReplyDelete