February 23, 2008

"I'll be waiting in our special place... with Dramamine!"

Ugh, I don't feel well at all.

I was playing a little Silent Hill 2 on a break from working on the comic, and damn if watching my main man Jimmy Wonderbread run around in the dark with a flashlight didn't make me carsick as hell. Even turning down the brightness on the TV didn't stop the nausea and headache, so I'm going to lay down and see if that helps.

But hey, I finally got to Pyramid Head's notorious introduction sequence. That guy is smoother than $240 worth of pudding.

2 comments:

  1. Just wait till he starts visiting you in dreams. TT_TT
    Though I must say the Silent Hill series is amazing...I'm working on the final bit in SH 4, and I can't wait for the next installment to scare the shit right out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dramamine is GODLY!

    ReplyDelete