February 12, 2008

Paranoimia

Hey y'all, I posted two big entries about this over on the old Lukadia LJ and the Kagerou community, so I'll keep this short because everyone here is already in the loop as far as the situation goes.

Basically, if anybody suspicious contacts you with funny stories about me or looking for info on my personal life, please keep a record let me know about it, and I will love you forever. While I doubt I'm important enough for scifags to mess with me, it would be stupid to assume I was safe and not take any precautions at all.

Thanks!

Now have some hilarious screenshots from the news coverage of the protests:


LOL TERRORISTS


LOL JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY

5 comments:

  1. I can't see what it says below POW...

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4cr9g_the-road-to-february-10-2008_politics

    This video is full of win. And serves as a great way to 'recap' events to people new to these recent events. Rock on Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that video kicks ass! There'll be a DVD quality version as soon as the guy finishes fixing the minor spelling and grammar errors. I'm planning to post the finished version as a main entry in hopes it might spread some awareness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrorists love puppies <3

    ReplyDelete