March 2, 2008

Dude, Wacom has a tablet with a screen display!

One of the biggest problems I have with tablet art is that I have never gotten good at drawing while looking somewhere else than the hand itself. Inking is a chore, so I've kept my tablet shenanigans more or less to a minimum as a result. I'm definitely interested in trying it out.

Brand new with warranty, the small version is still a shade under $1k on eBay, so I've got some saving up to do before I can experience the glory for myself.

Oh, and I bleached my hair:





4 comments:

  1. That's kind of a kick-ass look right there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even without the rainbow dye that looks bloody awesome. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. third picture: pretty scary..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yeah, I was so going to get the centique... then I found out that it weighed 22 pounds... XD a little more than would be comfortable for twisting about...

    I've gotten pretty comfortable with my graphire..

    ReplyDelete