April 8, 2008

New Prints!

I did some toolin' around on my Studio Whipping Boy Store page. A lot of it was internal stuff (filenames, duplicate images, quality control) but I also dumped some truly lousy art out of my print page and put about 2 years' worth of good stuff in its place. Quite a bit of the finished full-page art you can find on my featured gallery is now available for sale as high-quality prints. Huzzah!

I still have a lot to do before I should call the store 'updated', but this'll have to do for now. Not bad for a weekend's frenzied work.

I'm trying to earn money to fix a crumbling tooth, which is hellacious good motivation to get off my butt and make stuff people want to buy. Not great for my update schedule, though, which sucks ass. Sorry!

A few people have asked, and yes, we accept PayPal and snail-mailed money orders.

OH MY GOD, IT'S FULL OF COMMERCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment