April 26, 2008

One Piece: Unlimited Adventure

Yeah bitches YEAH. I just kicked Whitebeard's powered-up ass and got Luffy's Pirate King cloak. UNF UNF UNF!

I beat the game weeks ago, but I'm still playing it to get all the items, costumes and themes for the 100% rating. Does that make me pathetic?

Roomies tell me UA is a lot like Warcraft in the run-around-and-gather-items department. Which means I owe all you WoW addicts an apology. I totally get it now.

And Unlimited Cruise Part 1 comes out this summer. I am in so much trouble.

I'm trying something new to fix my sleep disturbance. I'm going to enforce a bed time of 11 PM for the next month or two, and see if it establishes some kind of rhythm like the one normal people seem to have. I don't need bed-time to be set in stone, just hard enough to blow that I have to choose to do so and endure drowsiness as a consequence. The way I'm living now, I get a bad-ass case of jet lag that lasts for two days or more every time my schedule flips, and during that time I'm basically incapable of functioning. This happens at least once a month, so it's got to stop.

I had a dream this morning that I was watching my mom performing an autopsy on my younger sister in the bedroom. She was taking out the organs and inspecting them. My sister had died years ago and been placed in the freezer downstairs, and now she was thawed out and for some reason it was autopsy time. The bed was soaked with blood.

That freaked me out, so I went to school, and some kid got killed on the bus. The driver took a different route than we were used to, and when he stopped, there were police cars everywhere waiting to arrest us all.

I spent most of the rest of the dream in jail, and it was boring except for the part where I had to defuse a bomb in an endcap display case of cereal boxes, and ended up shorting it out with river water. People got pissed that their prison cereal was soggy and ruined, but they can suck my butt because I totally saved the day.

This morning I woke up to snow everywhere. It's melting now, but still coming down. I think I even saw an icicle on the bird feeder. Oh Minnesota. Land of emerald lawns and big honkin' snowmans.

I am on schedule for an update tonight and about to start shading.

1 comment:

  1. I installed WoW last night because watching my BF play it was too much to resist.

    I have HOOVES. XD

    On a strange note, there was this crazy guy a couple of years ago who lived about 30 miles from my hometown. He lived with his mother and when she died, he put her in a freezer in the basement. Here's a pretty interesting article about it.

    ReplyDelete