May 22, 2008

Anonymous and Scientology are WORST ENEMIES AGAIN

The meeting between Tamphex and the Sea Org has been called on account of fair gaming:

Remember my PI friend a few months ago with his video camera and his silly dog? Well, for the last week or so there's been a guy around fifty, white hair and beard parked directly across the road from my apartment. Sometimes hes there when I look out and sometimes hes not. To the casual observer, just a guy waiting for someone or whatever. However this morning I looked out as I was getting ready for the flier run and noticed he was once again parked in the same spot, but a closer inspection revealed that directly below the drivers side door on the road was about 20 cigarette butts to which he added his 21st as he looked up at me.

Now this may not be much until you start putting things together- remember those dodgy movies that show a person on a stakeout and it shows all the cig butts on the ground to show how long they've been sitting there? Also when I left for the raid he was gone again. And then my two friends from the Castlereagh Dianetics Centre and the Sea Org turn up at Darling Harbor. Magically locating me in a pretty large city amongst a lot of people.

And to add a little more salt; the number supplied to me from my so concerned pal from the Sea Org was the actual contact number for Vicki Dunston. Google that name but throw in the words OSA at the end. And here's her husband:

"Dunstan, John – Systems Off Gold, ANZO RPF "

It's pretty clear to me now that they're got the target on me. And it's not just myself. Emma from the ESKSCN (Ex Scientologist Message Board) has had issues recently concerning a PI scoping out not only her house, but seen going through her mail as well. (http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=5398)


His response was basically "Fuck this noise, see you on the 14th." Good man! Most likely they would have tried to badger him into making some stupid statement on behalf of Anonymous which they could then blow up into a PR frenzy. It's too bad; lots of fireworks could have come out of a careful and well-considered meeting with the Beast.

Also, and this is REALLY interesting, an underage Anon from the Netherlands was kidnapped by the Org after somewhat foolishly going inside to ask for a DVD. She tells the full story here.


God damn they're getting desperate. Mwee hee hee.

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, it looks like the church in Brunswick, ME is shutting down. And the one in Boston is being forced to Roxbury (not a pretty neighborhood) among many other churches have many other problems, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete