July 20, 2008

AVATAR IS OVER WHUT WHUT

SHIT the Avatar finale has been aired already!?

In that case, consider me totally AFK til I get caught up, and I suggest the rest of you who've been waiting do the same. In my personal experience, only Zim (closely followed by Harry Potter) have ever managed to beat out Avatar for sheer quantity of blabbery, psychotic hordes of fangirls ruining everything they touch.

This is a perfect time, too. Sunday = my day off. Also I need to sit still while my hair bleaches and then takes the dye. PRAISE THE LORD! MY SCALP HAS FINALLY HEALED ENOUGH TO RETOUCH THE COLORS!

5 comments:

  1. Watching the finale episodes of avatar made me think "now THAT'S how you do animation" now if only all American cartoons could have that level of plot with that type anime-istic detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuck, they have? shoot, I gotta catch up, and there's going to be many-a roomies breathing down my neck when they find out I haven't been downloading the episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lemme know if you find some direct links--iTunes hasn't got them available yet to buy, and I fear spoilers from searching for the episodes themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been watching the marathon this whole damn week. @_@ Luckily I did catch the finale...

    Even though the commercial lied and told me it was on Saturday. I was NOT HAPPY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *bangs head on table* crap... now I just gotta hope my Itunes subscription is fulfilled before the last dvd comes out... :P though I'd rather watch it on my big screen..

    ReplyDelete